Friday, May 15, 2009

Jason's First Month in Ireland

We've finally received some photos from Elder Jason in Ireland. Once he arrived in Dublin, the Mission President assigned him a companion and put him right to work. He seems to have adjusted to mission life without too much anxiety, and he reports that all is well. He called home on Mother's day and spoke for a long while with Mom, Chelsea and Bethanie. Dad got to listen in. He sounds good.

Jason with Elder Anderson



Where Elder Jason Sleeps
One of the Locals

Elder Jason studying. Looks like he still doesn't put his shoes away.

Not sure where this is ... I hope he's not lost again!

Now I know he's lost! And, his suit pants are dirty (left knee).
As I understand it, he was playing Soccer in his suit ... typical Missionary.

This is O'Connell Street in Downtown Dublin. The tall pointy structure in the background is a very tall monument in the middle of the road ... where else to put a monument? The short structure in the foreground is Jason ... also in the middle of the road.

Three Missionaries who don't know how to use a camera.
If they did, Jason would be in the photo, right?

This is an interesting photo looking out across the rooftops in Dublin.

This is a short video of a Dublin Ward Activity ... an exciting round of horseshoes, and lots of folks standing around. Cool.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Dad, I love the commentary. Cracks me up! :)

Devon said...

Thank you for keeping the rest of us informed- Dustin leaves for MTC in less than 2 weeks and I will keep you posted on his mission. Jason looks happy and well!! Miss you guys!!