Dang it, the video isn't working! Its saying I have to try again later. I want to watch it! Man, I wish we could have been there. I am so excited for you to go to Europe man! I tell you what, you will get a whole new perspective on the whole world! You will never think the same way about America or the world once you have lived in Europe for a while. Ireland, man! That is so cool! The Palmer boys both got random corners of the world to serve in! Do you know your mission boundaries yet? Does your mission just cover Ireland or does it include some of Great Britain? Probably just Ireland. Including other countries gets complicated. Trust me, there were three countries in my mission. Dude, I am so stoked for you!
Wow, What a call. I'm so excited for you. You'll be a great missionary. You come from a great family. You all look great. Good luch Jason, Ben was excited to hear about your call too. Uncle Kimball
4 comments:
Dang it, the video isn't working! Its saying I have to try again later. I want to watch it! Man, I wish we could have been there. I am so excited for you to go to Europe man! I tell you what, you will get a whole new perspective on the whole world! You will never think the same way about America or the world once you have lived in Europe for a while. Ireland, man! That is so cool! The Palmer boys both got random corners of the world to serve in! Do you know your mission boundaries yet? Does your mission just cover Ireland or does it include some of Great Britain? Probably just Ireland. Including other countries gets complicated. Trust me, there were three countries in my mission. Dude, I am so stoked for you!
Its working now. I don't know what the problem was earlier. So who is behind the camera? I thought dad was at first, but then he was on film.
Jason! Congrats again! I'm excited for you!
That was Kristopher behind the camara. :)
Wow, What a call. I'm so excited for you. You'll be a great missionary. You come from a great family. You all look great. Good luch Jason, Ben was excited to hear about your call too. Uncle Kimball
Post a Comment