Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gooseberry Mesa 2009

On a cold October morning, two morons drove up onto a high mesa in Southern Utah to ride their bikes. Here's their awesome adventure ...

5 comments:

Amberly said...

So fun! Josh watched this with me and said, "I can't ride my bike with Papa because I'm not there in Utah!" Then came a lot of questions, like,
"Where's Jason?"
"Why is that a cliff?"
"Where are they going?"
"Why does Ryan need a bandaid?"
"Why did Ryan fall?" (when Ryan made the falling yell from the point)
"What's Papa doing to his bike?" (when you were lifting it in the air)
I told him that you'd take him to ride bikes on a mesa someday too. :)

Amberly said...

asdfasdfa0cjshxtgsdhyhsgthsyayw3grterteeeegggyeo00c0ejchccc8cicjhxzxncccccccjddpr0g mr kg3eomnvbtrfvfyhhrt0vrihgyutjbmnbhnm,bbjnhggggggbbhggggggggbyvyotg8ht7hbytgbvybtgvygbgvgff 2fjfrreter5tttttttttttftdfdtttttttttbxgggvvvvvvccvcdvfgcvfvdgvfcdgcvgvcgvgvgcvvfvvvvfvvvfgg vvcfvgcfvgvcgvvvvvvvvvfc

Love, josh

Bethanie said...

I love it! Great editing job, Dad. I hope Jason actually gets to see these.

Chelsea said...

So fun! I love the comment left by Josh. So clever and well worded. :p You guys are funny.

Kimball Palmer said...

That was great. Sure wish I could go some time. We need to ride the Albert Pike loop together. You know, in the trees, and river crossings, and....poison oak. Ya, gotta be a man. By the way Doug, you're looking good for an....ah, yea.