Thursday, July 23, 2009

Elder Jason In Ireland, June 2009

Jason has had some wonderful experiences in Ireland. He spent the first couple of months in a nice area in Northeast Dublin. Most recently, he has been transferred and is now working with a new companion in the Southwest area of Dublin. We hope to have photos of this new area soon. In the meantime, here is a collection of photos taken mostly during the month of June 2009 prior to his transfer.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

That was great, Dad! I'd never seen some of those pictures before. I really liked the music too. I'll have to look for some more like that to download.

Jason will treasure that when he's home.

Chelsea said...

I love it! I sure miss Jason!! Great pictures and music combo. Thanks for posting that, Dad!

Kimball Palmer said...

Sorry I'm so late looking at this. Wow, what a great looking young man, and I'm sure he's as great a missionary. Fortunately he has a great missionary father for an example. Keep the posts coming we really enjoy them.